<b>Incorrect Reply Count</b>

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by <b>pbm</b>, Mar 2, 2001.

1. <b>pbm</b>

<b>pbm</b> Guest

<HTML>
    Problem:
    When viewing the message list in "unthreaded" mode the number of replies indicated in the "Replies" column is incorrect in some cases.

Workaround:
    As an interim solution you can choose to view the message list in "threaded" mode, which will display all the replies underneath the main message thread. This allows you to see exactly how many replies there are to a given message without having to go to the message itself.

Fix:
    We thought we had nailed this one. A fix should be forthcoming, though we do not have an official ETA at this time.

Sincerely,
    pbm

Creditnet.com</HTML>

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Re: Another bug.

When you click on a thread that is below a primary thread, the message should in fact jump to the specific message you clicked on, and not the top of the thread.

Otherwise i have to scroll down the whole thread when in fact i just want to read the last reply to the thread.

3. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Re: Another bug.

Author: sam (---.homecom.com)
    Date: 03-02-01 05:09

When you click on a thread that is below a primary thread, the message should in fact jump to the specific message you clicked on, and not the top of the thread.

Otherwise i have to scroll down the whole thread when in fact i just want to read the last reply to the thread.
    ==========================================================
    I noticed this also-- this wasn't a problem on the old set up!