<b>Sample Letters Section?</b>

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by <b>pbm</b>, Mar 5, 2001.

1. <b>pbm</b>

<b>pbm</b> Guest

Sample Letters Section?

Given the sheer volume and frequency of sample letters that appear on Straight Talk, it seems reasonable to consider devoting a section entirely to such.

In our view a second forum makes good sense. It would allow you to post the letters directly, and upon approval by a moderator your letter (with credits) would be published for all visitors to use.

But before we proceed with any such move we would like to hear from you. Would such a section be useful? Should there be categories of letters, and if so what are they? What other considerations are there?

As always we appreciate your feedback.

Sincerely,

pbm
    Creditnet

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Re: Sample Letters Section?

Why not just open that idea one step further, and build a knowledge base or FAQ. Where people here can upload letters that discuss often talked about topics ??

3. Saar

Saar Banned

I agree pbm. I also think there should be a section for toll-free numbers to creditors (Customer Service, New Accounts, Retention) -- search a few months back, and you'll see hundreds of posts and dozens of threads asking what's the number for department ABC of creditor XYZ.

Saar

4. Eboni

Eboni Guest

I think that is a good idea, PBM.

5. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

Great idea, and I also like the idea of a "Resource Page", with sample letters, creditors #'s (retention, etc), addresses, etc.
    Maybe add it to the library or something...
    This site has been getting better since I first came here last summer! Keep up the great work!

Dustin

6. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

count me in

7. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

GOOD IDEA
    ================================================
    Author: Saar (---.huji.ac.il)
    Date: 03-05-01 06:09

I agree pbm. I also think there should be a section for toll-free numbers to creditors

8. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Any more news or updates on this?
    Author: pbm ()
    Date: 03-05-01 03:54

Given the sheer volume and frequency of sample letters that appear on Straight Talk, it seems reasonable to consider devoting a section entirely to such.