Bad Karma!!! Keeps Coming..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by legend, Aug 19, 2003.

1. legend

legend New Member

â??Sprint PCS, One can keeps talkingâ? in my case: â??Sprint PCS, it jst keeps poppingâ?

* 07/02/02 â?? EFX, XPN, TU â?? Allied Interstate Inc .
    Disputed and removed from TU (08/06/02), XPN (08/07/02) and donâ??t have a record of EFX but I think it was removed from that too.

Walla!! Same account appeared on report with different CA (Anderson Fin Network Inc). What a SHOCK!!! Q1) Isnâ??t this violation against CA or CRA or both for not informing me before adding this account ?

* 03/01/03 â?? TU, EFX, XPN â?? AFNI, Inc reported this account..
    * 07/24/03 - www.csccredit.com â?? disputed and deleted AFNI, INC account.

Question's
    Q2) what can I do to make this account disappear from my report? what are my option? validate and then sue (rght way), sue and then worry abt validating (my way), or paying and deleting (no way)..
    Q3) I am going to send validation (30 days), estoppels (15 days), pull up the report and if its still there then SUE!!! I hope this is the right track?
    Q4) Do I need to validate this account with OC (Sprint) and CA (AFNI) or jst CA? If both then can some1 give me the address for Sprint (collection department)?
    Q5) If any1 has different address for AFNI then please let me know ASAP!!
    Afni, Inc
    404 Brock Drive
    Bloomington, IL 61702-3097

Thanks 4 reading and ur input is appreciated.. It might make a difference!!!

2. arobinson

arobinson Well-Known Member

You want to speak to Renee Fehr..she is their general council. Also her assistant is Tammyln Boyd. Call their corporate offices. BTW 404 Brock Dr is the main address. I sued them..I should know.

3. legend

legend New Member

Thanks 4 the quick response.. Will try to contact her ASAP!!

4. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

I sued them..I should know.
    arobinson
    ==================
    Don't you know that suing a creditor or business gives a thief the right to steal from your checking savings and credit card accounts?

THE END ** *** ** LB 59
    """"```--~~~~~~~~~--```'""'''