Bankfirst Action Card

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jzilla, Apr 6, 2001.

1. jzilla

jzilla Well-Known Member

Anyone know anything about this card? I went over the terms of service and couldn't find anything bad. Got a preapproved offer in the mail today. Well, I called them and apparently it was a REAL preapproval. $1000 limit to start and a $59 annual fee. I've had worse.
    Jill

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Read the terms carefully. I have gotten these offers in the past for action card and platinum action card and if I remember correctly, they charge an annual fee, a monthly participation fee and a processing fee. I could be wrong I have seen many offers but I do believe they charge these fees and if they do you have hefty balances before you even use the card and I think thier APR is high as well??

Mom

3. marci

marci Well-Known Member

I think the one time "processing fee" is $119.00, so be careful...

4. jzilla

jzilla Well-Known Member

They waived the processing fee and I only have to pay the annual fee. I had the option of paying it monthly or in one lump sum. I think the processing fee is based on length of employment, residence and income. She said because of those things, no processing fee. These things I can handle. Like I said, I've had worse. lol
    Jill

5. Aux

Aux Well-Known Member

My husband had the problem with BankFirst. After he applied and found out there were fees then he called CS and cancelled right away. He didn't even receive the card or any kind of statement. Few months later, ordered credit report and found out the there is the tradeline from BankFirst with Late Payment 90 days the the account still open.

Work with them to correct this situation for a while.

So frustrated.

Aux