Bankone approved me AGAIN!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by tnobles, Apr 21, 2003.

1. willgator

willgator Well-Known Member

Re: Bankone approved me AGAIN!!

congrats you will like bank one!

2. tnobles

tnobles Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Bankone approved me AGAIN!!

CONGRATS!!! I love them so far, of course it's only been 2 months so.... I waited I guess about 3 or 4 weeks before I applied for the second. My cl on the first card is only 2500 and the second one they gave me 5k. I had made 3 payments on the first already when I applied for the second, yes 3 payments and had only had the card 3 weeks.

3. Amy B

Amy B Well-Known Member

okay will......aren't you the one with 3 chase cards with 39k cl? Can you answer my questions above?

WHAT the heck is dilligaf? I held out as long as I could!!

4. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

"Do I Look Like I Give a F***"

5. willgator

thanks dave, I knew I wasn't the only scooter trash out there. yes amy its me again.

6. willgator

DAVE I like, does it look like I give a f*ck.

7. Amy B

Amy B Well-Known Member

uh who was THAT directed at??

and what is dilligaf??

8. marci

marci Well-Known Member

Amy,

The tag line "dilligaf" is an acronym for that phrase. It wasn't directed at anyone.

9. willgator

THANK YOU MARCI (ROFL)!!!!!!!!!!

10. willgator

Amy if your question was about cl increase yes they will if you have something to bt to them.

11. Amy B

Amy B Well-Known Member

Hm good idea......do I call the yahoo number? What should I say? (Since you are so good at getting what you want out of people! ie. chase!)

12. four20nik

four20nik Well-Known Member

So, Bankone pulled eq for Disney Visa?

Just wanna make sure...Willi's making me do it, lol.

13. Amy B

Amy B Well-Known Member

Bank One/First USA pulled EQ and EX for me.

14. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

Yes, EQ only for me (FL)

15. four20nik

four20nik Well-Known Member

Just got a little info from someone as to who is pulled for each zip code for BankOne.

Will update info and give credit where it is due.

16. willgator

Re: Re: Re: Bankone approved me AGAIN!!

Are you gonna share on the oother board or pm me

17. Amy B

Amy B Well-Known Member

Will, em me that info....I am assuming they would pull EQ and EX for me again in the future. SIGH. Guess what I found in my desk drawer??
    I KNEW when weather started talking about a disney charter member card that sounded familiar......yes I could scream, I had it all along and it expired in may. NOW i've got all this new credit and would be scared to apply for anything. I can't *b* any of the 4 or so inqs I have on ex, even when they are all gone from eq I still have this new credit issue for like 6 mos. I wonder how sticky they are on that. ultimately I'd rather have a mileage reward card, but disney is so neat. :) I have kids and the card is pretty. :) Talk to me, I can't find sheep and I am feeling weak! :)

18. WeatherNLU

WeatherNLU Well-Known Member

Amy, I thought you got the Disney Card already, or was that another Bank One card? Anyway, go for it! What the hey, huh?

19. Amy B

Amy B Well-Known Member

I'd love to but I have a significant drop with this new credit. Guess who called me today? The office of the president AGAIn, to follow up and see if everything was handled to my satisfaction?! Did they call you? I was impressed. Too bad I found that disney thing after, I may call them and ask what their criteria is. I got the bank one prime for life and I am most impressed with their customer service!!

20. WeatherNLU

WeatherNLU Well-Known Member

I have had nothing but good service from them from day one. They even agreed to look into why I got two hards and said they would be glad to delete one. Anyway, they did not call, but they did send a letter. I have 39 reward dollars in my first two months, good stuff! Should have about 100 when I go to Disney in October. I was going to say that maybe they would let you switch, but PRIME FOR LIFE is amazing. You don't want to switch that to the Disney card. The only downfall to the Disney card is that the APR leaves much to be desired. I got the best and it is 11.15% variable.