Bankone approved me AGAIN!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by tnobles, Apr 21, 2003.

1. Amy B

Amy B Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Bankone approved me AGAIN!!

Yeah I saw that 11.15. No I don't want to switch, I want disney too!! lol I just don't think I could get it right now. *sniff* wish I had found that BEFORE my credit applying binge.
    I don't even think they are charging me bt fees! I should look that up.

2. willgator

willgator Well-Known Member

weather they are offering 10.15 in their mailings right now and have offered 7.99 to select customers on disney before call and ask for 10.15

3. Sheepshead

Sheepshead Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Bankone approved me AGAIN!!

Amy, Amy, Amy. What am I gonna to do with you??? You fall off the wagon so easily! Two quickies:

1. PLEASE don't apply for a card because it's pretty! Remember my War and Peace about application strategies?

2. Read how BO calculates interest (two cycle average daily balance) or, in other words, meet my friend Ben Dover.

4. Amy B

Amy B Well-Known Member

Yeah I think that's why weather said dont give up the prime for life. :) I missed ya, where ya been?

5. Sheepshead

Sheepshead Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bankone approved me AGAIN!!

Focused elsewhere. Needed to back off from this stuff for a few days. I was tickling the big "8" on one of my FICOs and spent some time zeroing in on what it would take to stand on the mountain top - then decided that only time could make this happen. Not a biggie, just one of those truly meaningless challenges. One day because the local barometric pressure went up and, in coordination with the pacific ocean's tidal ebbs and flows and the positioning of Mars and Venus, I saw a drop of a few points. So...I immediately subscribed to an age-old philosopy that comes in handy from time to time and said to myself "screw it."

6. Amy B

Amy B Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bankone approved me AGAIN!!

I absolutely hear that! I am only doing the "pull daily" thingy because I finally saw some *b* again (it had been so long)....I may never hit 800. Surprise! :) If I do, great, if not....mid 700s would be nice too. Email me sometime.