BankOne Closed Account Notice!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Ron, Sep 29, 2003.

1. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

I finally received a closing letter from BankOne today. Here it is:

RE: Account:4417 XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

Dear Ron:

As your credit card company, we have appreciated the opportunity to serve your credit card needs. We regret that after careful consideration, we have elected to close your above-noted account.

The primary reason for our decision are as follows:

*too many inquiries
    *roo many bankcards accounts
    *number of bankcards.

Our decision was based in whole or in part on imformation received from the consumer-reporting agency noted below. Other than providing information, this agency played no part in our decision and is unable to supply specific reasons for this decision:
    Experian

P.O. Box 2002
    Allen, TX 75013
    1-888-397-3742

If you have any questionsor concerns regarding this notice, please do not hesistate to call our Credit Management Department at 1-888-214-8499, *:00 am-9:00 pm. Easten time , Monday- Friday

Sincerely,

Credit Management Department.

Ron.

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

ALL I CAN SAY IS...FRIVOLOUS

3. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

My brother also received one from BankOne for decreasing the credit limit.

Here it is:
    Dear Cardmember:

Afeter careful consideraion, we have decided to decrease the credit line on your accountlisted above to $2500. Our decision was based in whole or inpart of on inforamtion received from consumer -reporting agency Experian. Listed below are the primary facors received from the reporting agency used in making our decision.
    *number of bankcards
    *number of trades with usage
    too mnay bankcard accounts
    If you have any question or concrens regarding this notice, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-888-214-8499: 8 am-8 pm Eastern time, Monday- Friday.

Sincerely,

Credit Services Unit.

Ron.

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

ALL I CAN SAY IS...FRIVOLOUS

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I have the same number of accounts (or less) than when you approved the account...

I owe less now when you approved the account...

Inquires are to look for better deals...

YOUR REASONS ARE FRIVOLOUS

WHAT-EVER FITS...

6. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

I think BankOne gets jealous easily.

They need to learn to tolerate other credit cards, LOTS of other credit cards, or they'll destroy every credit relationship they still have left.

Why? Because no one possessed of a sound mind would EVER make BankOne their sole source of revolving credit. They are so avaricious and so unreliable that any reasonable person will arrange lots of alternative sources of credit.

And then they further prove how unstable and vindictive they are by pulling this kind of stunt with Ron. It doesn't look good for BankOne, folks.

7. catnap1972

catnap1972 Well-Known Member

Someone needs to inform BankNone that this is adult business and not some juveline junior high school jealousy fit.