BankOne closed all my accounts!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Ron, Sep 26, 2003.

1. willgator

willgator Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: BankOne closed all my accou

brother what up!!!!!!

2. Mark LA

Mark LA Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: BankOne closed all

SUPPOSEDLY mortgage closes Oct 8.
    a week earlier than expected.
    but who knows - maybe they'll double check and find out I stole a pack of gum when I was in the second grade

3. willgator

willgator Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BankOne closed all

LOL MAN THE HOMESTEAD WILL BE SWEET , I'M SURE......

4. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BankOne closed all

Bank one just increased my limit to 14,000

5. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

BankOne closed all

I tried to use my BankOne Cash Back Platinum Cards and it was denied. I called them to find out what happen. They transfer me a couple of depts.First, they closed one account and later they found out I have a couple of accounts with them. They closed all of them due to too many trade lines and too many balances.
    They told me that they reviewed the account and pulled credit report from credit bureaus. They found out I have too many accoutns and balances. They told me that BankOne doesn't want to take that risk. I told them that I have been paying my bills, never late for last five years and they still close all my accounts.
    Ron.
    ================
    Score trashing deluxe.

THE END ** *** ** LB 59
    """"```--~~~~~~~~~--```'""'''
    Interesting clicks
    http://www.ohiobarns.com/othersites/miscellaneous/oh/35-58miningshovel.html
    http://www.ohiobarns.com/othersites/buildings/oh/35-45bigbasket.html

http://www.ohiobarns.com/othersites/wallmurals/ia/15-93calmar1.html

THE END ** *** ** LB 59
    """"```--~~~~~~~~~--```'""'''

6. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

BankOne closed all

Ibrown,

It's exacrtly the same situation. I used my BankOne Cash Rewards and I got denied. Then I called them and they found out that I have a couple of accounts with them and they closed all my accounts. They asked me what's my annual income and how long of the employment. She came back to close all my accounts. I didn't bother to argue with her and she told me that I can re-apply if your condition will change. I told myself that No way. By the way, I don't have any late and any deliquency accounts. They also reduce the credit limit of my brother's credit cards. It told him to pay them off or BT and then closed the accounts. I don't miss anything and they don't appreciate my business. By the way, I closed my BankOne checking account yesterday and they asked me that why I did that. I told her that they close my credit card account and why do I need my checking account to make payment. On the accountonline, it cannot transfer money from cchecking to credit cards like Bank Of America.

Ron.