BankOne Disney Visa Approved!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Ron, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Both My brother and I applied for Bank One Disney Visa this afternoon.After a 15 mins, I called 188845YAHOO to check the status of the application and the automated system told us both of us were approved. I applied today because I wnted the card show cardmember since first day and collective pin.I used this card instead of my Disney Credit Card from MCCBG.

Ron.

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Did it say a CREDIT LIMIT???

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I WOULD APPLY~~BUT I'M AFRAID OF REJECTION!!!

4. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Thanks George. I think they checked the internal record to approve it. I don't think they pull credit report from Experian yet. Last time it took them a week or two to approve my application. I think it is pretty easy to get approve with them. I hope that you don't have too many inquiries on your credit report. If you have First USA/Bank One credit card(s), it is much easy to get approval. I don't know the credit limit until they pull my credit report.

Ron.

5. Brad J

Brad J Well-Known Member

Congrats.

Let us know the CL when you get it.

6. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

I just logged on Experian and Bank One hasn't pulled credit report. They approved me based on the internal record (account history). It is not real approval until approved by credit analyst (credit report pulled). I don't think it shouldn't have any problem and I paid it off monthly on time.

Ron.

7. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

George,

To apply for one and you shouldn't have any problem to get the card.

Ron.

8. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

Are you sure they will pull from Experian. I am pretty sure they pull from Equifax?. Tell us the credit limitl when you know it. I am thinking to apply but don´t like a low limit.

9. sandie511

sandie511 Well-Known Member

Bank One is also FUSA and they pull TU here in Illinois.

10. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: BankOne Disney Visa Approved!!!!!!!

FIRST USA IS BEING FAZED OUT 100% VERY SOON!!!

100% BANK ONE

11. sandie511

sandie511 Well-Known Member

That's interesting. I just applied for a Bank One card about two weeks ago and on my TU report the inquiry reads FUSA.

FYI: I was denied because I have a medical collection for $250.00 from Jan 1997. (Should fall off in about 8 months or so) I have disputed several times with no luck. So, I applied for a chase card and they also pulled TU and I was approved for a Universal Entertainment Platinum MasterCard with a $8500.00 limit. Go firgure!

12. sahlegian

sahlegian Well-Known Member

I was approved for 10K with the Disney Visa. they pulled EFX here in Northeast Ohio, My True FICO was 676 the day I applied, and inquiries dont seem to matter because i have at least 20 in the past 6 months.. But i have 0 derogs, so maybe they only matter in the case of derog info in the report.

13. nickpaige

nickpaige Well-Known Member

sahlegian,
    Was the response instant? Did they pull EQ?

14. sahlegian

sahlegian Well-Known Member

response took 2 days, no instant approval , i applied over the phone.

15. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Geo,

I have 4 cards with FUSA and they pulled Experian where I live in Texas. They approved the limit from $4000-$8000. I got preliminary approval yesterday and I knew it doesn't mean anything. I only have 1 inquiry on my Experian credit report.

Ron.

16. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

I just logged on the Experian and I found out that they just pulled credit report today. I shall hear anything from them real soon. I'm surprise they processed my application that fast.

Ron.

17. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

Ron: Advise us when you know the limit.