Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Sally Lamo, Aug 2, 2000.

  1. Sally Lamo

    Sally Lamo Guest

    how can I get credit before 7 years is up ?
  2. Alex - Cre

    Alex - Cre Guest

    Did you mean bankruptcy?

    If you need credit and you have a bankruptcy one option is to get a secured credit card, your deposit will be your credit line, and as time goes by and your account is in good standing they may gradually increase your credit limit.

    Banks like Capital one, Providian And Sterling can help.

    Bad Credit? Let Us Help:
  3. creditking

    creditking Guest

    You have to pay the price of getting a 2nd chance credit card who charge high interest
    rates and fees, and then make your payments on time to start building a solid credit history again. 2nd chance credit card companies like Cross Country Bank would be more than happy to give you a card.Just remember to never exceed your limitations,get
    the card charge a little and make sure you can pay off what you have charged on it at the end of your billing cycle. Keep a very small balnce on the card at all times,but a balance you know you can pay off if something in your financial situation changed for the worse.
  4. Len

    Len Guest

    Considering Cross Country's reputation as the most outrageous scam in the credit industry, you might want to do an internet search of Cross Country Bank to learn why that reputation is so well-deserved. There's more than just high interest and fees involved with the loan sharks at Cross Country. This is beneath the sewer level of credit cards. There are other outfits that will treat you more fairly and help you with a second chance.
    Cross Country is being sued for what it does to customers. Don't become another victim. Avoid getting involved in the Cross Country nightmare scam at all costs.

Share This Page