Banner Weekend No PP

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jlynn, Oct 5, 2003.

1. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

I wrote Beneficial about the AR's they are doing on Equifax. This is a closed end installment loan. I got a response. Its starts out about the inquiries they did when they redid the account after it went to collections. I did not dispute these inquiries. Then it says:

"Our records indicate that Beneficial performed account reviews on 01/03, 04/03, 05/03, 06/03, and 07/03. (Yep, their records are the same as mine). The credit bureau report that you get contains additional information that is not seen by creditors. These account reviews have no impact on your credit score. They are not reported to the credit bureau (WTF does that mean?) and are not seen by creditors when you apply for a loan. We have not violated the Fair Credit Reporting Act; therefore no renumeration is due you."

Thank you for admitting it...gonna have fun with this one too :)

2. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

Go get em tiger.

:)~

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

You were NOT HURT because they were not HARD...is what they are saying---TO COVER THEIR BUTT ('therefore no renumeration is due you.')

4. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Thats exactly what their saying George.

But I feel so, so VIOLATED I can't eat or sleep, wink wink

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Banner Weekend No PP

I'm sure you would SLEEP BETTER for $1,000 or so...

When you get the check for $1,000 go to the bank and get $1,000 in $1.00 bills and put it on the bed and roll around on it...(IT LOOKS FUN IN THE MOVIES...BUT I THINK THOSE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE $100 BILLS)

YOU WILL SLEEP LIKE A BABY!!!

6. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Banner Weekend No PP

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

I'll do it!

7. dixidriftr

dixidriftr Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Banner Weekend No PP

Been there done that.

Papercuts. 'Nuff said.

8. cinderella

cinderella Well-Known Member

NO MERCY for the snoops!!!

Tell them if this goes to court and results in a ruling in your favor, you will be forwarding the verdict to EQ and demanding EQ enforce the $1,000 penalty payable to the CRA against a creditor for non PP's.