bbauer and bkev

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MT, Nov 6, 2001.

1. MT

MT Well-Known Member

bbauer and bkev -

two words (and then some)

grow up.

Please stop ruining threads with your back and forth sniping. You both (potentially) help people when you are not busy attacking each other. It is just not amusing - very annoying.

I have nothing against your personally, just your most recent child-like behavior on this board.

Both of you have constructive information to contribute and it is generally appreciated.

2. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I've already asked for PBM to step in...

Can you please tell me what I'm doing that is "child-like"? Correcting people, not just Bill, who mislead here. Expecting everyone including Bill to follow the law?

I'm interested in someone else's opinion other than Bill's as to specifically what I'm doing that is wrong? I understand it's easy to get caught up in the discussions, but if you read, you'll notice I'm not the one making personal attacks, calling names, throwing insults. I simply expect Bill to follow the law. Why would you expect any less?

4. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

Since you asked, I would expect you to enforce the law, if that's what you need to do, offline. Report the man to the authorities, and then let consequences unfold if you are deemed correct, but stop posting the same complaints day after day in thread after thread.

Doc

5. kustomkat

kustomkat Well-Known Member

let em argue.. I enjoy the reading...
    and both have a wealth of knowledge to share..

Kev

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Doc... I appreciate your opinions, you know.

I think you would find the following link interesting....

http://www.bayhouse.com/credit-forum/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=10

Note the occupation... It doesn't say "Debt Repair" does it? NO question now! No more dodging the issue! He filled that out!

I know I'm not going to change your views on this topic, but when people are entering on a daily basis and Bill continues to break the law, don't you think it should be allowed for me to exercise my first amendment rights are tell the truth? He needs to follow the law... he breaks the Credit Repair Organizations Act every single day with every single client. Just because he has been able to produce some results for you, do you think that puts him above the law? Can you tell me why we should turn a blind-eye or a deaf-ear to his violations? Please?

7. PsychDoc

The First Amendment doesn't apply within privately-owned property. That's why web sites small and large, up to and including AOL, have the right to edit or delete messages on their message boards at will and without a priori permission. (That's also why you can't enter my house, shout at the top of your lungs, and expect the First Amendment to cover that. It's also why you can't demand that a newspaper print your letter to the editor; they will if they feel like it, and your First Amendment rights have nothing to do with what gets printed in a privately-owned newspaper.)

Bottom line is that you've listened to so many of us beg you for mercy, I'm surprised you won't acknowledge our plea, which is pretty simple: Please stop your repetitive police work on the board. Moderating this board is not your job. On the other hand, if you feel the need to exercise responsible citizenship, go ahead and turn the other party into the authorities, and then let them decide the law. Then rest. Give us a break, please.

Doc

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Doc... let's just forget it... we're not going to agree, but that doesn't mean I'm going to slam you. we're adults.

I provide evidence. He makes accusations. Some people say to end it. Some people enjoy the conversation.

9. PsychDoc

Ok, then, well I'd like to take an informal poll here.

If you would like bbauer and Bkev to end their online hostilities and move their dispute offline, post a message saying so here.

On the other hand, if you are enjoying the conversation as Bkev (and one other very new Creditnet member) suggested, post a message here saying that.

Maybe I'll come away surprised, and an overwhelming number of Creditnet participants will agree that bbauer and Bkev should keep on arguing across the board here.

Doc

10. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Well Doc and all , the answer is real simple.
    You and I came to an agreement as to what I would do over on another thread a little while ago.
    As far as I am concerned, that's the way it's going to be.

It isn't just me he is attacking. He started in on Quixote this evening too.

I think that calling in PBM to help him in his crusades is simply not called for. PBM has always simply sent me an email asking me in a nice way to do or not do something and I have always complied and PBM knows that.

The only way I can help bring an end to the situation is to abide with my agreement with Doc and I will do that.

And in the process, I will leave the rest of the solution up to all of you.

Have a nice evening folks and a better day tomorrow

11. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I vote that the B.S. stops. I've stayed out of this thus far and intend to continue staying out of it. If it continues I will be the next person to quit reading and posting here.

12. doodyhead

doodyhead Well-Known Member

Let's all vote for peace, love and prancing through the flowers naked holding hands.

13. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Again, this is my last post. This time I mean it. If anyone would like to correspond with me, my e-mail is turned on.

Hope everything goes well for everyone. I'm not to my credit goals yet, but I fear that I will never get there at this board.

14. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

I want their disputes off this board.

Seriously. I do not come here to read bickering.

15. Mist

Mist Well-Known Member

I don't enjoy what has been going on and I wish it would stop. I have probably missed lots of good points because I can't bring myself to read thru some of the nonsense. I had always read just about every message posted on these boards before this started a few weeks ago. I miss what we had.

16. roni

roni Well-Known Member

DOC... tainting the jury aren't you? It's NOT a popularity vote. I'm sorry you have a problem with it. The only person I will listen to is PBM.

As you know, I've asked again for him to post a position on this. I'm totally willing to live with his decision. I don't think this is an either or situation. I'm not asking for people to choose sides. People bring things to me because they don't want to make a fuss themselves. I'm not scared of Bill and I'm not scared of you. I'm sorry you feel the need to silence a voice who offers a different opinion.

17. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

At times bauer posts misleading and absolutely false information. Someone needs to point this out as it occurs and Bkev should continue to do this as he sees fit. I simply do not understand those of you who brook no criticism of bauer. Hmm I wonder what your agenda is.

18. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I have not attacked Quixote Bill... it's called a discussion. I've never recieved an email from PBM asking me to do or not to do anything. I have asked for his wishes, which again, I will honor.

Good evening.

19. PsychDoc

Good. He just posted it.

Doc

20. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

I don't really care. I read what I am interested in and skip what I'm not.

I do think that when someone asks a question here, their thread should not get completely rerouted so that their question never gets answered. That really annoys me.