I've told the CA that I want the tradeline deleted or I will not settle. They told me they would not delete the tradeline and that they would be returning the account to Citibank and Citibank would likely sue me and get a judgment against me. I believe the account was charged off prematurely and improperly and I have threatened that I will sue Citibank because of it, but it hasn't scared anyone. I'm also worried I won't have the evidence, even if the account was charged off prematurely, to convince a judge that I shouldn't owe the full debt right now. So my million dollar question is, do I just give in and pay the thing in full, settle the account for less, or string it out in hopes of getting the tradeline deleted? Getting the account deleted would be amazing, but it seems silly to risk getting a judgment against me to do so, since that would make my situation 1000x worse. Perhaps I should wait til they sue, answer and file my counterclaim for detrimental reliance and whatever else, and try to get them to delete the tradeline before the hearing? Or is this a waste of time? Thanks in advance for your opinions.