Bigboy. I responded.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Apr 9, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I saw your post to me. What the heck is that? Why do you feel a need to call me names. I am expressing my opinion. Unless you have STock in Lexington, you are out of line and should just backoff. How Weird???

roni

2. bigboy

bigboy Guest

i called you names? what names?

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I dont like being called ignorant. Just forget it. I am sure you have something "smart" to say to that too. I am tired. It wasnot called for at all. But, I have to move on!

roni

4. bigboy

bigboy Guest

no offense intended, roni. i suppose i was just a bit disappointed in your response to jason's explanations, particularly in light your otherwise intelligent posts on this board.

no harm intended.

'nuff said!
    -bb

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

My post was intelligent. Who are you to judge? I dont like Lexington. I didnot hire lexington. I have read too many complaints by their customers here and on other boards over one year of reading credit repair sights. Search the threads.

That letter to me says it all. Kristi posted a very good response which I think was excellent. But of course you guys didnot respond to that post b/c it made too much damn sense.

roni

6. Old Timer

Old Timer Guest

Here we go again with this Roni stuff. Ignorant? Perhaps. But it appears more likely that Roni is losing her mind. Get real, Roni. Don't overestimate the importance of your posts, and park that fragile ego somewhere safe.

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

TIME TO MOVE ON.

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Here we go again with people poking their nose in where it has no business. Keep hiding behind your stupid names and take shots at me because your own lives are fucked up.

roni