Bill Bauer

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cole, Jun 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Force me to shut up then if that is what turns your crank.

But in an attempt to retain at least some figment of amicability in the situation, let me advise you that you have no idea who you are dealing with nor what their resources might be.

If I remember correctly, the L.A. County Prosecutors office didn't do all that well when they ran up against O.J. Simpson, so even one so mighty and powerful can be rubbed plumb down to a nubbin given sufficient resources, and since the state of California couldn't dedicate enough funds and expertise to convict O.J., then they would not be all that likely to dedicate anywhere near that amount to prosecute me on your say so.

All I care to tell you is that in the event you choose to take some kind of action against me, and you end up losing the battle, you had better be in much better financial shape than O.J. ever was or get prepared to go on welfare, one or the other.

Have fun.

2. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

Bill, I intend to, besides you protestith too much! Now Iâ??ve gone and lost all respect for you. Remember, high noon tomorrow? [;-)

3. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Despite your protests to the contrary, I have yet to see anything even remotely resembling respect in any of your posts.

All I see is a very overinflated ego.

Go peddle it elsewhere. You bore me

4. rogerjones

rogerjones Active Member

Bigboy and Anthony,

I can assure you I am not Bill Bauer. Like I said I will keep you informed of the results, whether good or bad. I just felt it was unfair for you guys to make such blatant statements concerning Bill. I was compelled to say something at this point.

If his program does not work I will surely let everyone know. If it does I will let you know as well. I do appreciate this board and have found it to be very informative.

I have been stung buying some "Credit Repair" info on the net before. I wish I had found this board before I spent some money on "Credit Clearing".

My goal in posting was to make sure there is at least some semblance of balance in regards to this subject. I was very cautious before making a final choice on which program I should use. It is difficult finding something that really works as advertised in this world.

roger

5. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Thank you, Rodger.

One thing you and everyone else can rest assured about is that I will either do all in my power to make sure you get what you paid for and and more and are happy with what you got or I will give you back every crying dime you paid me.

I don't think any reasonable person can ask for more than that.

6. Crdt Dfnse

Bill! Buddy, Palâ?¦ This is me youâ??re talwkin ta here! Iâ??ve been to your website, I KNOW what boredom is; your inability to handle a conflict situation, not to mention collection agents, is equal proof of that!

I feel for ya, Palâ?¦ In fact, were it possible. Iâ??d buy you a bigger shovel, `cause the one youâ??re using doesnâ??t seem to be digging a hole fast enough for ya.

Noon tomorrow, and weâ??ll see whom is bluffing whom?

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. bbauer

bbauer Banned

You got that right, GEORGE!

9. Crdt Dfnse

Thanks for your input George. [;-)

10. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I let my accountants worry about business tax matters and my attorneys worry about legal matters.

I only recently started getting that kind of response over the last couple of weeks as a result of some radio and other advertising that I have been doing, so I really have no idea how long the current response rate will continue, decrease or increase as of yet. Like any other advertising campaign, the responses vary from day to day, sometimes widely.

Of course, even if the kind of money you mention does result, I won't make anywhere near that amount because of the expenses that will accrue. It always takes money to make money and so if I can even clear say 15 or 20 percent of that, I'll figure it was well worth the effort. And then most of it will go into the company pockets rather than into my personal pocket.

I'll make some decent pocket change out of it, but that's about all.

And of course, that's assuming that the figure you mentioned eventually turns out to be accurate.

11. Crdt Dfnse

Bill:
    You know Iâ??m gonna put a stop to this, only because you seem hell bent to not only dig yourself a tomb; but insure that youâ??re buried with both feet in mouth. Guess, some folk just need to be saved from themselves?

Not to worry, Iâ??ll notify PBM (or ADMIN) of the need to close this threadâ?¦ But donâ??t forget about tomorrow, 12 noon sharp?

12. pbm

pbm Administrator

[This thread closed by pbm on 06.10.01 @ 11:18 PST.]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.