Bill Bauer

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by doodyhead, Jul 24, 2001.

1. doodyhead

doodyhead Well-Known Member

I've looked at your credit wrench site & I don't really understand what its all about. Why is it better than other methods?

I admit, I skimmed, hoping you'll explain in brief to me.

2. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

bump

3. OtherTerri

OtherTerri Well-Known Member

I have the same question.

4. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I guess I need to hire a professional script writer.

Here are the ways that I think it is different.

1. I advocate and practice and teach that one should go after the creditor or collection agency or both if necessary first and eliminate the debt completely and totally as the first step in the credit repair process.

Once the creditor/CA has denied the debt in writing and agreed to take positive steps to get the report off of your credit once and for all then it is time to take a photo copy of their "letter of submission" or capitulation, (whatever one might want to call it and send it to the creditbureaus demanding that they take it off. Since they have been asked by the creditor or the CA to take it off and denied the debt in writing, they have no choice but to do so or get sued.

The second way that I think it is better is that I not only supply the letters needed to accomplissh all of this, but I make myself available for all the tech support anyone wishes to avail themselves of either by phone or by email or both so that there can be no question but that one knows how to do it in just about any circumstance.

The third way that I think it is better is that no matter how long ago you bought my service or "program" or whatever you want to call it is that at any time in the future that new techniques are discovered you will learn about it automatically because I put you on my mailing list and send out announcements about such things.

And if you don't want to take the time and trouble to learn how to do it, I'll do it for you.

I don't know of any way to make it better that it is right now, but I am also well aware that I will be constntly making new discoveries and applications to use in the future. I do a lot of study and research on these matters, so it's going to happen and things will get even better than they are now.

5. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Did I answer your questions to your satisfaction?

6. doodyhead

doodyhead Well-Known Member

sure, clear as mud. LOL... I know you can't give away your SECRETS!!! And actually, I DO have a clearer idea, do you mean to imply SOME credit repair companies will do illegal things that MAY get me in trouble?? I have only a few negative trades so I don't know if this is the right thing for me to do.

7. bbauer

bbauer Banned

do you mean to imply SOME credit repair companies will do illegal things that MAY get me in trouble??

No, you are already in trouble. (LOL)
    But they will most likely do illegal things that probably will get THEM in trouble if I have anything to say about it.

I have only a few negative trades so I don't know if this is the right thing for me to do.

If it benefits you then it's the right theng to do for you so long as you don't have to do anything illegal to get the job done.

Make sense?