Bill...I love your picture!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by nursie, Jul 4, 2001.

1. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

But I want to know...how often do you use it? :p

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

That's a picture of Bill?!?!?

-Dave

3. bbauer

bbauer Banned

No, it's just a picture I picked up on the internet and thought it was sort of cute or funny or whatever.

At first glance, I thought it was just a bunch of stuff put onto an old grocery shopping cart and probably wouldn't actually run. But if you look at it real close, you can see that it will actually run. It's nicely made by someone who has the ability to bend aluminum tubing and weld it. Probably someone who actually has a machine shop or a welding shop.

If you want to actually see a picture of me, I'll post one up so you can see it.

I shot some film up yesterday (4th) with some of our new digital equipment and I may post some of those. Did some shots of the 4th of July parade here in OKC and a few of our great new Ding-a-ling park here in OKC. A couple of my wife standing in front of a statue of Mickey Mantle which stands at the entrance to Ding-a-ling park. That makes two ding-a-lings one in front of the other. (LOL)

Our parade was really a bummer this year. Normally it's about 2 hours long with all sorts of neat stuff parading, but this year nobody seemed to take much notice of it. Don't know why. This year it was only about 40 minutes long, a few old cars, A couple of semi-trucks, the National Guard with some of their stuff, the fire department, couple of cement trucks from the cement company and the police and sheriff's department strutting their stuff and a few "joke" cars, the little ones you see that are built like a real pickup with a little gas engine in the back. About the size of a go-cart with some advertising on the sides. And that was about it.

I think the parade's management must have changed or something. I'm going to have to look into that and see if we can't get the spirit back into next years parade somehow.

4. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Dave:

No, it's a picture of my new Rolls Royce.

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Silver Cloud or White Cloud? :)) LOL

6. bbauer

bbauer Banned

From the looks of whats on the pic, I'd think it would be a brown cloud. Especially if one had the pedal to the netal.

LOL

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Credit...is how to spell it...

9. Tuit

Tuit Well-Known Member

Looks like an "Al Bundy" mobile.....LOL