Biz loc that pulls TU only

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Amy B, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Amy B

Amy B Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of any business lenders who will pull TU only? We've used Chase, US Bank and Farm Bureau, and are waiting on MBNA because they will probably pull an EXP before it's over.

We've considered Generations personal or biz, but wondered if we should try someone else first then them and only have two inqs.

2. bigmon

bigmon Well-Known Member

Bank America uses TU a lot. Not sure if they do it all over the country.

3. Amy B

Amy B Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure some other folks have had them pull the other two. Thanks though! anything new with you?

4. jymlewis

jymlewis Well-Known Member

Chase! I have a TU score of just over 700 (the others are still below 700). And we were approved for a Chase Platinum card for $5.2K limit.

We also got the Bank of America Visa but with a lower limit. I can't remember. I never use it. But if I recall, the limit was like $2K or less.

A tip on Chase - once you get approved for the Platinum Card you can very easily request that they change it to the Continental Airlines Platinum Card. They will do it without pulling credit again with no problems.

5. bigmon

bigmon Well-Known Member

The same day in the mail I got my National City card for 3k and a turn down from Chase on my reconsideration.

They still give the too new excuse. Still waiting for Unbrella to get their act together. Last time I talked with them they needed proof of address.

6. Amy B

Amy B Well-Known Member

Is the continental airlines card a biz card? I mentioned in my post we have Chase, but thanks anyway.

Anyone else know?

7. catleg

catleg Well-Known Member

Citi also uses TU a lot. In my case they pulled TU to approve Checking Plus (overdraft line). I also got the Citi Hilton HHonors visa which checked TU. Yet I can't get cards from the South Dakota folks due to my prior BK which included Citi cards. (although admittedly I haven't tried lately).

So if the LOC you're looking for goes thru the San Antonio folks you're probably good with TU. (Not sure where the ex-Travelers bank folks are located).

8. Amy B

Amy B Well-Known Member

Ok, I'm a little confused. How do I know for sure which biz cards that SD would pull? Anyone know?

I think they underwrite our office depot/staples and another card (they told me they'd approved 3 and I don't know which the other one is haha)...but I don't think any of those three had a pg.

9. Amy B

Amy B Well-Known Member

PS Sorry I meant SAN Antonio......

10. Amy B

Amy B Well-Known Member

Shameless ::bump::