bk deleted

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Mike, Nov 21, 2000.

1. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

i just had chapter13 and chapter 7 deleted from csc, equifax.it can be done. thay are only 3 years old.

2. will

will Active Member

How did you do it?

3. Barry

Barry Guest

They must like you, I've been trying now for over 6 months and they wont take mine off.
    Congrad's....if you have some secret that was used..please pass it on!

Good Job!

4. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

I USE LEXINGTON LAW

5. Carrot

Carrot Guest

How long did it take for Lexington to get the deletion?

6. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

6 MONTHS

7. Carrot

Carrot Guest

Wow! I have been thinking about hiring them to remove two pesky judgments andd my bk if possible. I'm glad you got good results with them. Are you on their E-Client program?

8. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

lexington law

9. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

6 month

10. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

yes

11. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Yes, it can be done. If you read any of my previous posts, I had a chapter 13 bk that I did not go through with removed from Equifax on the first try within 30 days. I also had a chapter 7 from 1991 (due to medical bills) removed at the same time. I did't even dispute that onw. The 13 was over a lawsuit and counter lawsuit that I lost. I filed the 13 prematurely, as arrangements were made for the satisfaction of the case. I had to dispute the 13 twice with Experian but they finally deleted it last week.

12. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

GLAD TO HERE THAT.

13. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

How could you, legally,possibly, have had both a chapter 7 AND a chapter 13 during the same 10 year period - unless one was a business and the other personal?

14. jason

jason Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Mike!

15. Barry

Barry Guest

I too use Lexington....that what my prior comment was about......playing the waiting game to see what happens.....