BK GONE 2 Out of 3!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NiceGuy, Oct 1, 2003.

1. NiceGuy

NiceGuy Well-Known Member

Experian and Equifax are totally clean!!!

Trans Union is the only hold out still showing the filing.

Dog/Mirage:

What day of month did you pull TU?

-NiceGuy

2. Melissap1

Melissap1 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Do you know score increase?

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Congrats!! TU should be a few days later. They have always been about 4 or 5 days behind Exp and Efx for me.

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

give it another couple of days

5. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

I just checked EFX - 3 out of the 6 negatives disappeared. Cmon cmon cmon....

6. NiceGuy

Melissap1: EQ jumped from 721 to 743 when it fell off.

Dog/LKH: I will wait a few more days then pull TU again.

Thanks!

7. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

Niceguy, Congrats and as they say welcome back!

Yeah hang in there the TU should drop off in a few days.

Best regards,
    Mirage

8. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I know you've waited a long time for this.

9. NiceGuy

Thanks everyone. Just waiting for TU to clear! Want to apply fro Blue now since am 99% sure they will pull only either EQ or EXP! Tempting....

10. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Hey NiceGuy - I just applied for AMEX GOLD Preferred.

I had called new accts FIRST - they had tried to get me upgraded but told me I needed to apply. She told me if I was declined, to call immediately and ask for supervisor override.

WELL - it processed and said it was in process. I called the AMEX group, mentioned the prior conversation - they pulled EQUIFAX (Cal) - 663.

She immediately got it to a supvr - who told me it looks promising - but I will not know for 5 days.
    AMEX also lets you pull a second report if necessary.

They said they hold in very high regard my Green Card payments over the last 3 1/2 yrs - she thought it looked good. So, we will see.

NiceGuy - I BET they pull EQX.
    Amex told me they have approved with FICOs at 630, and that I had a high score as well. It would have been a HELL of a lot higher if they had pulled either other bureau.

Keeping the AMEX fingers crossed.
    It also seems clear to me that if I get this thing approved, I will be on AMEX future pre-approval lists.
    I went for it - sharing the experience.

NiceGuy - I bet you will get BLUE now - but sure enough, they might pull TU - you just can't tell for sure.

I am betting you would get a BLUE now - and if declined, override with a supvr.

aarrff - dogman

11. NiceGuy

Good luck, Dog! Thanks for sharing and I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

I really think if I go for Blue they will pull EQ but am a little concerned that they may pull an AR or something on TU before the BK goes away. I am debating it right now. whether to apply or wait until TU is clean...

12. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Frankly, NiceGuy - with 2 out of 3 credit bureaus showing me at 755 and 749, I am allowed to ask them to pull another bureau - they might anyway.

The person in new accts that I worked thru this am told me the process...chances are I would be auto declined, but score was high, and past 4 yrs superb - then it would go to a supvr for override - then get the card.

I expect I will get the GOLD this time. If not, I have EFX send an updated report to AMEX - so, I will get it
    sooner or later - and I think I will get it this time.

BUT - NiceGuy - with no BK and no negs, you are set.
    I banked that they would pull EXP or TU - nope, right to EQX - oh well. We should start to see mail offers quickly....

aarrff dogman

13. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

dogman, I'm confused as why AMEX is giving you a hard time. Is the report that they pulled with the 663 which contains derogs?

At this point I am planning on applying sometime in Nov as I need to reduce the debt and await for 3 inqs to reach the 6 month period.

Best regards,
    Mirage