bk question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Marie, Apr 14, 2001.

1. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

for those of you with bk7s:
    On your public record section, what info is included?

Is there any amount/ asset area with a dollar amount?
    I need this info b/c I may be preparing a lawsuit my listing only shows:
    bk7
    date filed
    date dismissed
    individual bk

Just wondering if anyone else has any other info reported.

2. Miami Blue

Miami Blue Guest

Marie,

On my TU report, the docket number of my BK is incorrect. Additionally, it shows $0 for liabilities. I disputed this info with TU but they say they verified it using my social security number.

I recently hired Junum and hopefully they'll have better luck with it. My BK is will turn 10 next year so it's not really a big deal with me. I figure because it's so old it really doesn't hurt me that much.

Manny

3. LoFico

LoFico Well-Known Member

I hope this will help a little, My bk7 is seven years old this year. It depends on which cra I look at, but some have 0 liabilities and then TU had the dollar amount. Only one has a docket number at all. But all of them had location of courthouse. I disputed them all and TU took it off last month in first round. I'm still waiting from EQ and of course my friends at Experian had nothing nice to say and left it on. They also put a remark under bk which reads"disputed by consumer" and I didn't even ask them for that. Now I have to work on getting that off. woe is me.

4. Lionel

Lionel Guest

mine had the aprroximate dollar amount, court, date filed, date dismissed and docket number

5. Lionel

Lionel Guest

sorry, i meant date discharged, not dismissed.