Bkev

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Nov 5, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Good news, Equifax removed it, the second fax worked:)

Thanks again

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

EXCELLENT..... (Said in his best Dell/Steve voice)

3. PsychDoc

PsychDoc Well-Known Member

If Bkev keeps racking up these little successes, he'll need to market his technique with a brand name. I'll throw out a few potential names: CreditMonstaâ?¢, CreditMissileâ?¢, CreditMonkeyâ?¢, CreditNuclearbombâ?¢, what do you think?

Doc

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Doc... Your buddy snapped at me the last time I jokingly mentioned that.......

5. drmgirl6

drmgirl6 Well-Known Member

What was the situation Mom? I missed it but congratulations!

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

A deleted tradeline which had been previously investigated and removed appeared on a new credit report. She was never notified.

I told her to call in with the date/report number where it was deleted. Ask the fax in the copy and have it taken off immediately. NO 30 day waiting period.

As you can see... success....

7. drmgirl6

drmgirl6 Well-Known Member

Wow, the things you learn on this board! I've had that happen to me as well. Very useful information. Thank you.

8. PsychDoc

How about CreditBuddysnapperâ?¢?

Doc

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I'll have to check to see if exlaxboy.com is taken.

10. PsychDoc

Exlaxboy, something tells me that Novartis Consumer Health, the maker of best-selling Ex-Lax laxatives, might have an itty-bitty trademark-related bone to pick with you if you registered "exlaxboy.com".

:)

Doc

P.S. Seriously, it's not a bad nickname. Really. No, really.

11. beary

beary Well-Known Member

Ironically, Novartis also manufacturers and markets Optifast, that hopeless weight loss program where you eat nothing but a watery chocolate/Van/Straw drink for 6 months, loose 150 pounds and then gain back 200 lbs 6 months later. Hopefully Novartis will stay away from the "Credit assistance Market"..and Credit assistants will stay away from the Hopeless Diet Product market. :)

--spoken from an Optifast Failure but Weight Loss Surgery Success Story.