Blue BT Checks

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by JacquiG, May 4, 2001.

1. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

I received a book of checks a few months ago, and am almost ready to do my transfers. Instead of writing individual checks and mailing them, could I just deposit into my checking account and do online payments?

The reason I'm asking is that on the letter that came with them, it says "...And remember, this offer will apply to your balance transfer until the balance is paid off. (This offer is not valid on other spending.)" Sounds like if I write the check to cash, they will think I spent the money and not give me the "until paid" deal. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

2. Davidoj

Davidoj Member

How many checks did they send you? Which card is it that has the offer?Is there a time limit on using the checks?
    To be sure about what the benefits are I would call the 800 # that is usually on the back of the card and ask a customer rep. Then if something else happens that you don't feel is right then you have a record that you called and was told what to do to get the benefits that you want.Good luck. DAVIDOJ

3. Cathy

Cathy Well-Known Member

The letter I got with my blue checks stated that if I wrote them to myself and/or a bankbrokarage house that they would consider that a cash advance and the cash advance limit and cash advance apr would apply. Hope this helps.
    Cathy