Blue Loot Registration

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by JacquiG, Mar 9, 2001.

1. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

Hi all,
    I registered my new Blue card for Blue Loot on January 12, and still cannot view my points online. The message says my registration has not yet been completed, and to try again in a few days. I've called customer service twice, and they tell me I am registered, but they're having technical problems. Has anyone EVER been able to see their points? Thanks.

2. the other

the other Well-Known Member

Yes, I registered in June. Recently I had trouble viewing my points. I got the same message you're getting. They took my info, and gave it to some tech. people, and about a week later, I was able to view my points again.

3. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

I think you should be fine if the CSR said you're registered according to their computer. It took me a while to be able to view my points on the web. I think the Blue website still has some bugs that need to be fixed because sometimes I can't even see my statement online due to "technical problems."

4. Saar

Saar Banned

Jacqui: Same here. Though the Blue rep said everything looks ok.

I've even received my first Blue Loot statement before that.

Saar

5. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

Re: Saar

How often do you receive a statement? Thx..

6. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member

You should get it once a month by email. It shows the number of points you earned for the previous month, but doesn't show your total points - only available online or by calling customer service.