Bofa Is Fffaaasssttt

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, May 10, 2001.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

I just got approved on the 26th of April and it's already reporting on Experian. I just received the card on Monday of this week (May 7th). That's fast.

2. molly

molly Well-Known Member

And the limit is reporting too!

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Molly,

I hope this is not a redundant question but what terms did you get on your new gold card?

4. molly

molly Well-Known Member

I know this is bad but I really don't know off the top of my head. I actually received the card on Saturday looked at the paperwork too closely. I'm in the last two weeks of school and am preparing to go home for my sisters wedding in a few weeks. My limit is $3800 that I do know. I haven't used it yet, I am waiting until I go home and will only use it if I really need it. I'll check this weekend. I have school tonight.

5. the other

the other Well-Known Member

Molly,

They are really fast about posting mailed in payments too. I just wish I could access my account on the web. You can if you have a checking account (I think), but it won't let me with a credit card.

6. greyfox

greyfox Well-Known Member

If you go to this URL:

http://www.bankofamerica.com/cardaccess/index.cfm?template=ccol_get_started.cfm

you can access and pay your BOA credit card account on line...I don't have a BOA checking account, and I can.

You will have to enter the bank routing info each time you pay, but that isn't too difficult.

7. judyputy

judyputy Well-Known Member

They also update each month to each CRA. SO don't be freaked when you pull a report and see where they make a soft inquiry each month. They are very good at updating and checking each month.

8. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

molly,
    I have both credit cards and checking with BofA and I made payments by transferring funds from checking to credit cards on the Bof A account online. They posted it to my credit cards in next business day.

Ron.

9. the other

the other Well-Known Member

Thanks Greyfox. I am enrolled now!