BofA Platinum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Herman, Jul 31, 2001.

1. Herman

Herman Well-Known Member

HI ALL,

Thanks to everybody on THIS BOARD.
    Just been approved for BofA Platinum $6000 cl.
    But the first 4 digit number and the customer service phone number has been change, what this? Any help will be appreciated.

First 4 digit- 5414

Thanks Again!

Herman

2. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Congrats, Herman. Enjoy that shiny new card. :-D

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

What do you mean "has been change"? Does the number work? Does the card work? If it does, don't worry. different areas are service by different offices, people can have different phone numbers for customer service.

breeze

4. Herman

Herman Well-Known Member

Thanks Miles,

Now that I have BOA Platinum,Citi PLatinum Select, and DMB Platinum I might think of closing out:

PROVIDIAN VISA GOLD @16.99%
    PROVIDIAN MC @16.99%
    CAPITAL ONE GOLD MC @13.99%
    TARGET
    SEARS
    EXXON/MOBIL
    TEXACO
    AMEX GREEN (AU)

and then apply for FIRST UNION or CHASE.

5. Herman

Herman Well-Known Member

Hi breeze,

Thanks for your information about the customers phone services.

I did not receive the card yet probably takes one or two weeks for the photocard to be arrived.

Yesterday, my statement that I received is costing all the confusion and I have a hard time to figure out which is which. Sorry to the dumb question that has been ask, but thanks again.

Herman

6. miles

miles Well-Known Member

You're welcome, Herman. BTW, have you thought about at least keeping your Sears card? The perfect FICO scoring is best when there is 1 dept. store card in the mix of credit. Just a suggestion. Good luck on your decision.

Also, I have both BofA and Chase. I have been very happy with them. High limits, great low rates and good customer service. Good choice :)

7. Herman

Herman Well-Known Member

Thanks again Miles,

I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Herman