Bottom Line on Citibank.......

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Chet, Oct 28, 2000.

1. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

Actuallyâ?¦

MP$40:
    I thought your post was a pretty reasonable statement/question, without reflecting negatively on Chet. Because frankly speaking (not aiming to be antagonistic at all), were I managing the collection floor Iâ??d take the guys money THEN see about flagging the account.

If nothing is in writing the probability is high, in the extreme, that Citi will take Chetâ??s money and tell him to pound sand on the new card. But hay Iâ??m not criticizing here nor casting value judgments, yet as an observation ONLYâ?¦ I truly think Chetâ??s odds are far better in Vegas. What heâ??s contemplating is essentially a $4,500 dollar roll of the dice. ;)

Keep The Faith,
    Anthony Villaseñor
    CreditDefenses.com

2. Chet

Chet Well-Known Member

RE: Just wondering if this wou

I already tried that and they said "NO"!

chet

3. pat

pat Guest

Eric North

would that be Eric North of SJ, CA who got his JD at the University of West Los Angeles? (the school is not accredited by the ABA)

4. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

Check That, Patâ??s Point Has Me

All:
    For what itâ??s worth Iâ??ve checked out the essence of what Pat has been saying, and heâ??s correct. Actually, heâ??s been pretty much on the same page with the rest of us, only context and conveyance has been a bit unclear. Hay, the boards can do that you know. ;0)

Keep The Faith,
    Anthony Villaseñor
    CreditDefenses.com

5. marvin

marvin Well-Known Member

RE: Just wondering if this wou

If they said no to that, I certainly wouldn't count on them giving you a card when you have the bill paid off. If you feel obligated to pay the bill, Great, but don't pay it expecing a CC in return, it's just not gonna happen