Breeze!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by chelechele, Sep 23, 2001.

1. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

You were saying that if you use visa/mc on yahoo bill pay, it's free....I didn't see that> :(

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

NO, I didn't say that - musta been someone else. I don't use Yahoo billpay. I use yahoo paydirect - different thingy.

3. chelechele

Oh ok...it was you...is there something on THAT on that lets you do it free with CC?

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Yahoo paydirect personal account - you can use a CC for free, but it is not a regular bill paying service. Yahoo bill pay is a regular bill paying service, I think they give you a free trial, but then there is a service fee each month.

What is it you want to do?

5. chelechele

Find a way to pay Providian and not get screwed. I just got my statement for a bill that is due Oct 8th :(

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

No way to set that up online in time to pay this bill. The $10 charge is not in effect until November, if you are registered at their (Providian) site, go ahead and pay it there. For future payments, Sistergirl is posting that you can pay them a the Checkfree site. (Checkfree will put an inquiry on one of your reports- I forget which one.)

For this upcoming payment, just mail it at the post office now, it should get there on time. I have the same due date, mailing mine today. But take it to the post office, that saves a full day in most cases.

7. chelechele

Yeah, I'm going to pay it off in full now and just not use it. I don't care I have a cap one card also.