Briggs and Baker

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Steve S., May 17, 2000.

1. Steve S.

Steve S. Guest

Has anyone used the "accord and satisfaction" services offered to eliminate debt at briggsandbaker.com? I am considering using them but want to make sure they are legit.
    Thanks,
    Steve

2. vegas1

vegas1 Member

I used B & B and the restrictive endorsement and I though everything was fine and well. But 11 months later it has come back to haunt me it would see, as I started getting letters from Arbitrators, collection peoplse and now attorneys. I was told in no uncertain terms by Ernesto Mello of B&B when asked if they had any recourse afer the letters went out with the porposed payments and then they cashed the checks. Well as far as I know I din't hear a peep from the creditors and I have to assume that B&B didn't either and all checks were cashed and I have them . So why are these snkes csuign me problems now if Accords and Satisfaction is a legal remedy and that the letter I have from the attorney says these debts have been legally extinguished, and that any contact with me is a violation of my rights?

3. jartiga

jartiga Member

I am currently thinking about using Briggs and Baker but after reviewing the previous messages regarding other lawyers coming back for the same debt 11 months later, I am not sure? Can someone help me.

4. vegas1

vegas1 Member

I think you can do as well or beter by using the web and getting possibly a finance lawyer to advise you. I am fight Briggs and Baker hard and am looking for anyone who has had bad experiences with them to email me. May build a web site solely to gather and diseeminate information to those affected by B & B.