BS from Capital one!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, May 16, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I called Capital one this morning. Why not? I am on roll with PRovidian...lol

Anyway, I asked for a credit line increase. I know I just got one from the consumer advocates office. But I just wanted to see what they would say.

YOU wont believe this one. The girl starts telling me that since I just opened the account, I needed to establish history. I told her wait, I just told you that I have had this account for 1 year and a half. She said oh yeah, but this account number is new and....blah.blah, blah. I said, wait you are telling me that since my card was stolen and this account # is new I have to start all over again....she hestitated and I said "BYE".

I just wanted to see what crap they would try and that was an alltime best for me. Considering I got the increase and apr reduction from the consumer advocate, I was more interested in see what calling customer service would do for me.

I admit that I primarily use my Chase and Citibank accounts for most purchases leaving banks like Cap1 or PRovidian not impressed with me as a customer.

OK, back to work!