Bump off positive accounts Equifax?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by J. Vick 71, Aug 18, 2003.

1. J. Vick 71

J. Vick 71 Well-Known Member

When Equifax gold came out I signed up for it. I pulled my credit report every day because they charge almost $10 a month, and they allow you to do so. I had alot of softs within the 24 months prior to signing up for this also.

After a couple of months of using Equifax gold some old inquirys were going away as new ones were added on with all of the self pulls "bumpage" etc.

Equifax fixed this problem by deleting 7 positive accounts in one day to make room for extra inquirys. To be 100% honest the only hard pulls I had within the last 12 months were from Experian and Transunion, FICO goes by the last 12 months on inquirys as you all know.

Anyways every time I break a 700 score another b.s situation happens and this was the latest. I'm sure anyone knows what would happen to a credit report with 7 positives deleted in one day. FICO score drained again and the 7 positive accounts were closed ones with decent aged credit history, and now they are gone.

Has this happened to anyone else who has pulled their credit report daily like I have been doing? Is this a new trick by Equifax or other CRA's to get back at people like myself and others who pull their credit report every day?

If the 7 positive were all past 7 years I could understand it as a legit way to do this. But some of them were not even close to 7 years. Any advise or input would be great.

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

GO BACK AND MAKE COPIES OF THE REPORTS WITH ACCOUNTS THAT WERE THERE...AND SEND IT TO EQUIFAX AND DEMAND THEY RESTORE THEM!!!

"B" IS NICE...BUT IT HAS IT'S CONSEQUENCES...but they have NO reason to remove accounts POSITIVE OR NOT!!! They can remove INQUIRES to make room or get a NEW COMPUTER SYSTEM FROM THE 90's or ONE FROM THIS CENTURY!!!

It may just be a RUMOR...but many have said that they have a computer system from the 70's or 80's...

3. J. Vick 71

J. Vick 71 Well-Known Member

Thanks GEORGE, I guess this is how they treat their GOLD members? Funny, I didn't see any negative accounts that have no right being there deleted to make more room for "B".

I have the credit reports on my computer and can just print them out at any time. I'm sure this will be as fun as my past experiences with credit repair. One day 7 positives gotta love it. Does anyone know what I should do at this point that have maybe been through this or seen from others. I can't find much on searches.