Business cards

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jim, Nov 28, 2000.

1. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Where is there a good web site to look up business credit cards? I need to get one for my corporation. Thanks in advance Jim B

2. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

Jim, the best business credit card is the American Express. If you have been in business for over 2 years try mastercard.com
    CreditWorks got credit from Advanta and Amex a little after a year of doing business.
    Other business card issuers I have dealt with are AT&T and Capital One.
    Good Luck.

http://www.creditsense.com

3. r

r Guest

Another card that is excellent but isn't as quite well known nationally is through Firstar Bank and is Elan Master card. It's excellent! I would definitely look into it if I were you. You can go to the website--www.firstar.com, click on business services and then business cards.

4. Jim B

Jim B Guest

r

How easy is it to get a business card. I have excellent persoanl credit. I already have an AMEX card. Advanta sent me a business card with a 24% rate I couldn't believe that it was that high. Does firstar require a business to be open for a year? thanks in advance. Jim

5. r

r Guest

RE: Jim B

I wish I could better answer your question. If you have good credit you should be able to qualify. Is this your company? If so and you are an officer, I believe they will check your personal credit as well as ask for other trade line references for you company. That could be anyone that you've done business with--vendors, suppliers, hotels, etc.

I don't have my own business so that's why I'm not quite sure but I do recall speaking with someone there so the information I have is based on that. You should probably be able to call them. Do they have Firstars where you live? If so you could just go in and talk to them otherwise I could try to find a toll free number for you. The nice thing is, you can actually speak to a banker or someone in the actual bank--not a call center. You may also be able to get more information by going to their website.

6. r

r Guest

RE: Jim B--PS

I wanted to clarify that while I don't have my own business, I have had the Firstar Elan business card as an employee and therefore can vouch for what a great card it is!