Business credit cards????

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by kev, Apr 15, 2001.

1. kev

kev Guest

Do you know who offers business credit cards besides the "Bank of America Visa Business Card" from B of A? I need another no doc, 25k max, high fico guarantor product. Sites, names, 800#s ok!!
    Thanks again in advance!
    kev

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Go to top of page click on CREDIT CARDS...
    Asks for kind...
    Click business...

AMEX BLUE
    AMEX GOLD
    FLEET FUSION

3. tareco

tareco Well-Known Member

Elan Mastercard is great! I think they are at www.elan.com

4. jonesing

jonesing Well-Known Member

biz card requirements

I have a friend who has her own (very) small business. What kind of checks are done to approve business accounts? Does her personal credit come into play or just the performance of the firm? As far as I can tell, it does well enough for her to have a CPA and attorney who handle lots of screwups with her soon to be former merchant bank. Also, could she have anyone issued a card off this account? I mean I have a corporate mastercard issued by my company but I don't think I'd be able to quialify for a card with a $50,000 ($25k cash advance) limit on my own :p

5. kev

kev Guest

to jonesing

...answering you last (?) first....you can alow anyone you want to the full amount of the card (cash advances).....Yes these cards are (personal) fico driver with a 25k limit. And no, I asked that question myself, you need no checking account with that bank or at all.
    P.S.Help me find more banks like this!!
    kev

6. kev

kev Guest

to:tareco

I can not find www.elan.com, I tried a few others that were close, they didn't go through, what is the exact site please!
    Thanks again!
    kev