Bussiness Credit

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by milesb, Aug 27, 2010.

1. milesb

milesb New Member

I learning to build my business credit and ran across this site. A guy named gboogie. Anyone ever heard of him? Just looking at the front page videos it seems good but just doing my home work. Any information would be appreciated. He also says he reports trades to experian. Anybody out there puchased anything and got a trade?

2. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

gboogie? Can't say that I've heard of him. Based on the name alone, I would steer clear...lol.

3. billbauer

billbauer Well-Known Member

Yes! Absolutely. Stay clear of that nonsense. One of the prime things to remember about doing business on line is that the common sense rules of doing business on line is the same as they are for doing business with merchants in your home town. Can you pick up the phone and talk to the merchant? If you can't then don't do business with them. Will they give you a physical street address you can go to and see the merchandise or the store and if it's a private person, their home? If not then steer clear.

4. nofolly

nofolly New Member

yeah, ive heard of him. He has some good info about business credit

5. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

Still smells of a scam to me. I would steer clear.

For anyone that wants to build business credit, focus on building a profitable business first. If you can do that, building credit for your business won't be difficult.

6. Heather L

Heather L Well-Known Member

I did some checking on the "gboogie". Paying $85 for a lifetime membership to gboogie.net seems like you would sending him $85 for nothing in return. If something sounds to good to be true then it probably is. I would stay clear away from gboogie. Thanks! Heather with BoostMyScore.NET

7. dangar1999

dangar1999 New Member

i purchased his stuff in the past, waste of money

8. doug77

doug77 Member

Business credit doesn't exactly work the same way as individual credit. For most small businesses (yes, < $25 million per year is still generally small), business credit is more based on trade references (vendors you do business with on account). And if you're trying to get a loan from a bank, it's all about collateral. If you're just starting a business you're going to have to use your personal credit to back everything the business does, so I'd worry more about protecting your personal credit.