Butch!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by etheral, Sep 4, 2003.

1. etheral

etheral Well-Known Member

THANK YOU.

2. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Butch!

They should start a school on how to screw up a perfectly good company, and just put it in the Public Education System.

:(

3. etheral

lol. Butch back to my original question. Since for both accounts 2 out of 3 came off for both but didn't add consumer disputes, what letter do i send next and to whom?

4. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

But you're jumpin the gun. We need to do some leg work here first to try and build a case which contains MORE than just the 1692e(8) violation.

I heard of one case where the judge determined that 4 months was NOT unreasonable for the CRA/DF to report as in dispute.

(He's an idiot of course. Some Judges are)

So when we have a case to present you want to have some real meat to it.

Are you in a hurry, like a mortgage coming up soon, or something?

We need a little patience. I know it hurts.

lol

[ You next step will be to Demand Procedures on the varified TL's. Know how to do that?

But I wouldn't send those until about the 25th. ]

5. etheral

Can you explain this? Thank you

6. etheral

I heard of one case where the judge determined that 4 months was NOT unreasonable for the CRA/DF to report as in dispute.
    ---------------------------------------
    FCBA SAYS FOR OC'S IT IS MAX 6 MONTHS (2 BILLING CYCLES) TO REPORT IN DISUTE.

My case is where they did not report "in dispute" at all.

7. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Butch!

FCBA only applies in cases of a billing dispute where the acct is yours. And then, you must dispute with the oc within 60 days of your receiving the disputed bill. And then, even if you do dispute an item on a bill, you must keep making payments on the nondisputed amounts.