Buying Credit History

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Tyson, Dec 20, 2000.

1. Tyson

Tyson Guest

Someone sent me some info on a company who sells back dated loans. I've read the info he sent me as well as looked at his new credit reports which show the new accounts as being 60 months old and paid off. The company claims that this is a legal loophole. They claim it's much like what Mortgage lenders do with no payments for the first 3 months and raise your score in the process so they can give you the loan to begin with. Before I charge my credit card for this service, I just wanted to know what anyone out there thinks about this?

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Hmmm, I have heard about this before and believe it is a scam????

3. Tyson

Tyson Guest

I'm not trying to sell anyone on the idea, although I do want to know what you all think about it. As for me, I've seen enough hard proof to be a believer. Also the company in question takes credit cards and we all know how easy it is to get a charge back from the bank. Anyway I'm going to give it a try on a small loan which wont cost me much and I'll let you know how it works out.

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Please do.

How do the credit bureaus work in canada anyways? same as usa?

5. Tyson

Tyson Guest

Sam: I'm in Los Angeles County! The company reports to Equifax and Experian.

6. Michael

Michael Guest

Tyson,

Can you please send me the Company Name, and contact info.

Also what are the prices?

Thanks

7. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Be warned:

These places have been known to be scams.

NEVER EVER give out your credit/bank account number without a Written contract that states specifically what they are going to do, and any guarantees of timeliness etc..

Be smart guys!

8. Mary

Mary Guest

Tyson...would you mind sending me some info as well?

9. Tyson

Tyson Guest

This is just what I have been looking for... Would you please email me the name of the company and any other info to get in touch with them?

10. PC509

PC509 Guest