Cadaver and Associates

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kristi Fur, Apr 10, 2000.

1. Kristi Fur

Kristi Fur Guest

Reading many of your comments, I realize that many of you have common frustrations dealing with your credit problems. From my experience helping consumers with their credit I realize that the best way to deal with your credit problems is a very simple process. First you should get a Cross Country Bank secured card, one of the best cards in the industry next to prestigious cards such as Providian Visa Classic and Sterling Bank Mastercard. Then you should charge it up and only pay the minimum each month. This way you build your credit as well as keep your cash free for the important things in life. Hope this helps! As always, please feel free to email me with your questions and to learn more about my exciting approach to credit rehabilitation! Thanks guys, I love you, and good luck!

Kristi Furrs

2. Melissa

Melissa Well-Known Member

Is this person high on CRACK?

3. Kristi- Ca

Kristi- Ca Guest

I think they were mimicking me- It is very funny!

4. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

No, they've taken too much MDMA and washed it down with cheap liquor.

5. Christine

Christine Guest

hahaha I needed a laugh. Kristi, glad you think it's funny too, so I don't have to feel guilty.

6. Kristi

Kristi Guest

I could tell by the grammer that it was NOT our Bobby. The person who wrote this one actually could spell and did not run onnnn without periods. I found it funny and did not see it as an attack. I really thouht it was good and laughed all day when I thought about it. Kudos to whom ever wrote it. I think you were just being funny and not offensive. Also it was posted by an Aol IP not a proxy and not Bobby's address.

Christine Baker wrote:
    -------------------------------
    hahaha I needed a laugh. Kristi, glad you think it's funny too, so I don't have to feel guilty.

7. steve

steve Well-Known Member

test

8. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

Nice fake e-mail address 'Steve' or whoever you are.