call your Senator now

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by ShyGuy, Mar 15, 2001.

  1. ShyGuy

    ShyGuy Well-Known Member

    Call the Senate switchboard at (212) 224-3121 and ask to be connected to your Senator's office if you want to be heard on the creditors' profit-protection (i.e., bankruptcy reform) bill. Even if its too late to stop it, demand your Senators start taking on the credit industry -- including the CRAs and collection agents.
  2. Hal

    Hal Well-Known Member

    Great Idea. I think we'll get lip service at best since the Credit Card companies donated 10's of millions of dollars to campaign funds last year. One credit card company donated over a quarter million to Bush's wonder the Bankruptcy Reform bill is one of the first things congress is pushing through.

Share This Page