Calling Cust Advocate@ 8am!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by PSUgirl, Apr 16, 2001.

1. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

Hi Everyone,

I recieved an email back from capital one about the complaint that I filed on Planetfeedback.com. Capital one told me to contact their executive offices and ask to speak with customer advocate.

Low down....I filed a complaint with planetfeedback.com about my capital one account, which is a secured mastercard. I opened the account a few months ago. I paid $99.00 and got a $500.00 credit line. I was told by the rep that my credit limit would be automaticly increased after two payments. So, thats why I got the card. Anyway, never recieved an increased. I paid for an annual fee on the card. When I called about not recieving a credit line increase the rep told me that "I am very sorry for the miss information, to compensate you for your loss, I will refund your annual fee." Never happened. I hope that I have some success with this planetfeedback. Not to mension that capital one doesnt report my limit. I will tear them apart, but in a sweet college girl way!

I'm calling at 8am tomorrow, which is today, since im still up from studing....going to sleep,

love, sex, and parties,

PSUGirl