Can anyone figure this out?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by chelechele, Sep 16, 2001.

1. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

ok...I had one deletion off of equifax and it made my score jump 33 points.....so if that's the case, if I get like 11 more deletions my score would be......over 800...lol

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

don't we wish. I think the newer the negative is, the more emphasis there is on it. So, if what you just had deleted was like 1 year old, it was worth more than a negative that is 5 years old. I had a collection agency, Gulf State, recently add a listing to my file. It is a duplicate of the original listing from the creditor. I sent Gulf State a validation letter. they sent me a letter that they received it and have verified it and have forwarded it to their dispute dep't. The 30 days is up on Tuesday and I haven't received anything. I disputed it with Experian at the same time and it was removed last week. It was worth a whole 8 pts. probably because it was duplicate. OK done with the lecture.

3. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

how did you find out your score chele? did you use equifac score power? Or is there a way to get the score without paying?

leo

4. chelechele

Oh no.....I PAID.....I pulled Equifax on Sept 1 and had to pull again yesterday to make sure that it was just Experian that had co-mingled my file....

5. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Don't know what your final score would be.

Send me an email and finish letting me in the subject of last nite's chat.
    using the online dispute thing on worthknowing

6. chelechele

I wonder if the $ value of the debt also makes any difference.....

7. chelechele

OK bill...sorry....forgot

8. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Notworthknowing has online dispute availability? I assume it's for Trans Union?

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NOT~WORTHKNOWING on-line...I don't think so...said call or write...

10. chelechele

Yes..it's for Trans Union online disputes....I have a sneaky little trick, but I won't post it here