can anyone help me

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by nj_newbie, Nov 15, 2001.

1. nj_newbie

nj_newbie Well-Known Member

Hi,

I am not a great letter writer, however, I thought you guys could help me out. Basically, I want to write to Capital One regarding a charged off account. I want to pay the balance is full in exchange for total deletion or deletion of the late notations and a paid status.

Can anyone share a letter that they have successfully used through planetfeedback so that Mr. Miller or whoever is the great guy everyone is having such success with will help me out also.

Thanks in advance.

nj_newbie

2. nj_newbie

BUMP!!

I'm desperate!

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Skip the planetfeedback.... Nego letters? Try www.buddhibbs.com

But you need to get the name of a manager with the authority to nego before sending. Otherwise it will get read by the same type of people who answer the telephone- NO POWER to change anything.

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

5. jmart

jmart Well-Known Member

I did this. Just write a simple letter via planet feedback.. Don't worry about being totally articulate, just tell them your situation, and what you want to do. They are honest and upfront...you should be too..

jmart

6. nj_newbie

thanks for all the links and advice. I will start drafting a letter tonight and tomorrow and will post it here for feedback before I send to cap one.

thanks again

nj_newbie