Can anyone help with

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by joe, Jan 3, 2001.

1. joe

joe Well-Known Member

advising how I can get my credit score? I see Qspace listed a lot but I got my report from them. The source was Equifax but I don't know how to get my # score. Thanks.

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Joe when you order from Qspace you have the option to add your score for 3.95. Mind you this isn't an ACTUAL fico score, it is a scoring method that Qspace using, although people have said the scores have been pretty close to the real thing. if you ordered your report but didn't check the box for score I would email them and explain this and then they should let you buy your score since you already ordered the report.

Mom

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Mom - Over at bayhouse credit

The messages about Qspace are all bad. This looks crooked to me.

I live in California. On July1, 2001 FICO scores have to be shown to mortgage customers.These will of course be the real scores not some "estimate'

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Mom - Over at bayhouse cre

Yes I hate Qspace myself but since he already ordered and paid for it he should be able to get score. But I agree Qspace is a ripoff

5. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for the help. I went back and rec'vd the scores (622). Don't know if that's good or bad. I think it's marginal.