canceled charge

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by nor lamott, Sep 24, 2000.

  1. nor lamott

    nor lamott Guest

    i have not receive a product purchased with visa and wish to cancel charge. what is policy or protocol? May have been scammed! What is effective?
  2. Alex - Cre

    Alex - Cre Guest

    You can contact the company where you made the purchase and ask for a refund. If they dont issue a refund or ignore your request then contact your credit card company and ask to have a charge back done on this transaction, tell them you never received the merchandise promised. They can easially charge back the money and credit your account.


    Need Credit Help? Visit us at:

Share This Page