Can't get Beacon Score...still

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Dani, Mar 19, 2001.

1. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

I have been trying since last night to get my FICO score from Equifax. I still keep getting the "internal error cannot process message". After speaking w/Equifax's tech department this morning they didn't seem to be aware of the internal error. They told me it would up and running by noon. Ha! I've figured it out it's not my computer because I get the same message at work. Maybe it's an area thing (VA). Anybody experiencing this who has gotten through or knows anything about this? Thanks.

Dani

PS Tried Equifax again - wait time is at least 30+ minutes. Then I got disconnected. Whatta day.

2. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

Re: Can't get Beacon Score...s

Dani,

I'm having the same problem down here in Atlanta, GA (the home of Equifax). I haven't had the time today to get on the phone with them.

Also bummed,
    Cindy

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I can't even get my report or score since 9:30 this morning, I don't dare order again they would probably double bill me:( I ordered it said it would email me when they retrived my report, nothing yet:(

4. Darrell

Darrell Guest

Mom: Don't be surprised if your score and report show up on your private page at Equifax before you get the email. Keep on checking. My report was online 24 hours before I got the email.

5. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

At least we are all in the same boat. I got so depressed not getting my FICO score that I pulled my Experian report just for the heck of it. I haven't pulled it in about 2 years. No hard inquiries at all. None. Couldn't believe it. But my auto and personal loan aren't showing, but all my credit cards are.

Dani

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks Darrell, how long did it actually take from the time you originally ordered?? Thanks I keep checking nothing in my product purchased yet:(

7. Darrell

Darrell Guest

Mom: My report appeared online 24 hours before I got the email.

8. Dallas

Dallas Guest

They had me on hold for 1 hr.

still nothing. i had to hang up and except a fax. geez!

9. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

They are holding them HOSTAGE

I was on hold for 30 minutes than had to go before my meatloaf burned LOL. They are holding our scores HOSTAGE I tell you!!!

10. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Re: They are holding them HOST

Mom,

Delivery by snail mail is starting to look better all the time. At this point I'm willing to pay the $15 to express mail it.

11. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: They had me on hold for 1

STILL DEAD 15.12 MOUNTAIN
    NO F.I.C.O.

ERROR

TRIED LIKE 40 TIMES YESTERDAY & TODAY

12. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I CAN GET IT FREE, BY SNAIL MAIL, BUT I'M SURE W/O SCORE!!!!

13. mvfl

mvfl Guest

I can't get my score yet either. I finally was able to get my report after several hours but when I click on the "get my score" button it pulls up a blank page. I called their tech support and finally got a human after being on hold for about 30 minutes. She didn't know what was going on and told me that my score isn't there because I ordered it yesterday and the scores aren't supposed to be available until today. So after I explained to her that since it let me ORDER my score and took my MONEY then they should give me a score regardless of when it's SUPPOSED to be available. Geez, if it's not available yet then why the heck are they selling it?? Plus, I told here that serveral people have been able to get their score. Anyway, she told me to log in and try in a couple hours, which I did and still NOTHING. :(

14. Melissa

Melissa Well-Known Member

Nothing for me either. Nothing even shows up in products ordered. I guess I will have to keep checking to see if the report and score gets charged to my card but so far nothing there either.

15. renee

renee Guest

I tried on last night and got the internal error message. Tried again at about 3 p.m. Atlanta time today and got through immediately.

16. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

No luck here either

At least now I know I'm not alone. This morning, I went to the Equifax web site, completed the form to get my score and got a message back indicating that I would be notified by mail when the order is processed. So I'm waiting, but not very patiently. I'm sure, if and when the score finally does come, the numbers won't be to my liking, but at least I'll know where I stand.

Donna

17. judyputy

judyputy Well-Known Member

You are not alone

I went trough the whole process and then it said "we are so bogged down we will send it as aoon as we can"

I got my password, but each time I go to my area there's nothing listed as ordered in My Products, just like Melissa said. I will keep trying