Cap 1 plat. info

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by on the go, Jul 27, 2001.

1. on the go

on the go Well-Known Member

Just got off the phone with Mr. Millers office and got some useful info.. Not all of us gold card holders will make it to plat. regardless of credit line. We will just have to be happy with credit line and APR of plat.. Was informed today that those of us with gold cards who have filed bankruptcy in past have been branded with a scarlet B and are accounts can not be upgraded to the elite of plat. the only way we will be able to achieve this is through app. and the score is a 730.. They were very nice at first was going to bump my limit up to the 5000. and then was trying to convert for me to the plat. and thats when the system informed her that the account info could not be transferd. They did say they would check to see if there was anyway around this but didnt think so. So for now Ill just enjoy my new limit of 5000. plus apr. of 9.9%.

2. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

WEll, perhaps my situation was a bit different, but I did get the 5K and Platinum. I only have 669 (lower when I got Platinum) and my bk is prominant on all my reports.

Perhaps they've gotten tighter on qualifications.