CAP One antics...please help

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bumpy9000, Aug 21, 2003.

1. bumpy9000

bumpy9000 Member

Just checked my CR again. I have an older account from CAP One. My CR says charged off with a zero balance as of Sept 2002. It has zero balance. One report even says paid. The weird thing it says its inlcuded in bankruptcy. I filed for BK and had it discharged in Jun 95. This account wasn't even open until many years after that. How can they say it is included in bankruptcy. It says on one(TU) that is was included in BK 7 or 13 on April 2003. I have not filed for bankruptcy. There is also a hard pull on March 2003. I am under the impression after an account is charged off, closed, included in bankruptcy, they cannot pull a hard inquiry anymore. Anybody have any advice.

2. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

this is one you should send a planetfeedback.com
    message - because a regular rep could not pull all the paper.

send them exactly what you have here - and they will research and contact you.

normally this works.

we will see - I have a $5900 MC with them and asked for an increase. Their comment - "Max limit for this card type already reached?!?"

I asked them for an increase about 3-4 days ago...
    I love the word "ANTICS"...says it all right? :)

aarf - dogman

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

"CAN I TRADE CARDS TO ONE THAT ALLOWS A HIGHER CREDIT LIMIT???"

"I THOUGHT YOU OFFERED CARDS 'UP-TO' $30,000...HOW DID I GET A 'RESTRICTED' CARD??? I DON'T REMEMBER APPLYING FOR A 'RESTRICTED' CARD"

4. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Remember that one post a few years back where a person got the old Cap One KMART card with a $50 limit...
    that's definitely restricted.......

aarrff - dogman

5. BrainDonor

BrainDonor Member

6. bumpy9000

bumpy9000 Member

thanks guys, I will put this on planetfeedback and see what happens. I will let you know.
    Thanks