Cap One, Aria, Or who..???

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MartysGirl, Jul 10, 2001.

1. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

I am thinking of another card. I have a FCNB now. But... I am not sure who I would like to try for next.

I don't have any neg. only on Equifax (one collection account). All three have 2 or more positive. tradelines. B/C of a Fraud Alert on all 3 CRA's I don't know what my scores are! Who do you guys think I need to try for next?

The only reason I am asking is due to a trip I am going to make this mid aug. I will need another card to do this. I have tried to look up about Cap one and the others here on the forum. BUT.. I still can't make up my mind.

Also, if it's not to much to ask from you guys.. Do you remember who Cap one or Aria pulled from? I live in SC and I am trying to avoid them pulling my Equifax.

Thanks...

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I believe Cap 1 pulls all three not sure though I never applied with them, Aria pulled Experian for me initially but now they do ARs on Equifax.

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Cap 1 pulled all 3 on me, too...and Aria pulled Experian. Cap 1 was great (good ole Mr. Miller) about giving me an increase to match Aria...

Haven't had a problem with either!

4. MartysGirl

Thanks Momof3 and NanaC for your help...!!!

Do you guys think I should try to apply for both? Or just one since Cap one pulls all 3?

Thanks

MartysGirl

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hmmm, now that's a good question....I guess if you want to try both before the inquiry goes in, you could do both. Tell you what, if you go with Aria first, and you get approved immediately, it will give you an idea on Cap One before you try that one and you can make a decision.

Please let us know. Good luck! By the way, my Aria is now Get Smart!

6. MartysGirl

Thanks NanaC.... I am going to apply in the morning.... I will keep you you guys posted..! Thanks for your help..!

MartysGirl

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Marysgirl, what happened?? :)