Cap One Planet FeedbackUpdate

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by supershawn, Jul 30, 2001.

1. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Couldn't find my old post, so had to make a new one.

Long story short....

You know I have a 3.5 yr old BK7, and in it was a 8k (yikes) Cap 1 chargeoff. There were medical circumstances involved.

I wrote a nice letter through Planet Feedback. I got an email two days later from a consumer advocate, NOT Mr. M, asking me to call in. We played phone tag twice and I finally talked to him today.

VERY POLITE man. Very thankful for me calling in, extremely polite.

We went over my situation and circumstances, he looked over the account- he was not concerned at all with the new account, only the old. Approx 1.5k in 'fees', the rest were my charges. He asked 'if' and 'how much' I could pay, and talked of re-affermation.

He wasn't sure what he could do because of the BK. He is going to research and call me later this afternoon.

Again, he was extremely nice and polite. He really made me feel a lot better about the situation.

I highly recommend anyone with a Cap 1 charge-off to write to them through Planet Feedback.

Hope this helps!

Shawn

2. tmitchell

tmitchell Well-Known Member

Let us know the outcome. Mr. Miller told me he couldn't help me because of BK. He also told me that I couldn't initiate a reaffirmation and that Cap1 would have to and they do that at random so he couldn't guarantee they would offer me the chance.

Tom