Cap1 and providian chargr-offs

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by brett, Jul 3, 2001.

1. brett

brett Member

both since '98,how can I get them removed,keeps coming back verify. Any help would be grateful.

2. lmckenzie

lmckenzie Well-Known Member

Offer a payment for the removal or wait until it's almost time to be deleted

3. Mike2

Mike2 Well-Known Member

Brett, if you ever manage to get that Providian C-O removed let me know, I have one too, and it's killing me slowly.

4. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

This wouldn't be the same "brett" from that other post that started so much rutkus would it? Nah, I'm SURE it's not because I KNOW this "brett" wouldn't POSSIBLY be asking for help from people whom he/she insulted just days ago! Just wanting to be clear.

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

I agree Shantel. No one would be so stupid as to come on a message repair board, insult everyone posting there, and then ask them for help.

Must be a different brett. Well, I dunno, would the board regustration process allow 2 users to have exactly the same name? hmmm. Must be the same brett. Amazing.

Maybe he has an explanation. If no explanation, perhaps an apology. Otherwise, he should not expect to get any answers to his questions.

breeze

6. fingrrrl

fingrrrl Well-Known Member

Why are you guys all so petty? Geez!

7. fingrrrl

By the way brett, cap1 won't remove charge-offs no way no how. I have one with them and upon payment they will only report the charge-off as a paid in full, which admittedly is better. I don't know about providian though; you might want to wait to see if someone else responds about that one.

P.S. For Cap1, write a letter via planetfeedback.com and the Consumer Advocate, Mr. Miller will answer you. Or call him directly at 1-800-955-1455

8. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

9. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

Petty???? You must have missed his posts. He's got a lot of nerve asking for help.

10. fingrrrl

petty in that it MIGHT not be the same guy...and you're all jumping to conclusions. Haven't other names been 'stolen' and racuous messages posted and everyone thought it was the original owner of the name? But anyway...

11. fingrrrl

Ok so maybe it is the same guy, and as accusatory as his posts may have been he still didn't name any names and was very general. But anyway, you're right breeze it is a free country, so I choose to do what I do and you choose to do what you do. I thought you had all chosen to ignore him though?

12. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

I don't repond to his posts. If I use the "ignore" function on the board, I could miss important things other people are saying. :) I wasn't responding to him, I was responding to you.

It really doesn't matter to me what you do, but I feel a lot of loyalty to many of the members of this board, and felt they were being spoken to in an abusive manner. In instances like that, I stand up for my friends.

You can do what you please, like I said, I don't care.

breeze

13. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

That's exactly how I feel too, Breeze. It was an insult & bad attitude to everybody here, and mean spiteful people should be called on the carpet for it. You can't expect to walk into a crowded room, start insulting everyone, and not expect some angry reactions.