Cap1 Results!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by AnnMarie, May 2, 2001.

1. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Just got off the phone with the advocate's office from Cap 1. I had adjustments on all four of our accounts. Here are the results.

% to % CL from to fees
    15.9f 12.9f 200.00 1200.00 none
    17.9f 13.9f 600.00 1600.00 59yr/none
    18.8v 13.9f 500.00 1500.00 59yr/none
    19.8f 15.9f 1000.00 2000.00 4mo/none

It was my option whether to combine accounts or not--but I would lose the 2nd line increase. So I decided to go ahead and wait on that decision. It was kinda hard getting in touch with him--phone tag-- but once we did get to talk it was great, he was very nice.
    I am happy with my results and I will now keep my Cap 1 cards.

AnnMarie

2. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

Congrats, I will be calling again today.

Mike G.

3. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

I guess we cancel each other out :)

In one day they make me wanna cancel mine and at the same time change your mind about cancelling.

Still mad at cap one, but very happy for you AM!

-Dave

4. AnnMarie

Thanks Dave :)
    I think I got some sympathy since the guy could hardly understand me--due to the gauze in my mouth from DRY SOCKET....life just can't get any better! lol....but I am pleased with the Cap 1 results indeed.....did you fire off that letter yet?

AnnMarie

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Not yet,,,gonna wait until the check clears and I try having cap one remove the fees without it.

Maybe when I call I will JAM a paper towel in my mouth...well test your theory :)

-Dave

6. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

You 2 are too funny!

;o)

7. marci

marci Well-Known Member

rotflol!

8. AnnMarie

FUNNY Dave.....just make sure of what it is you're shoving in their first.....

:O

lol
    AnnMarie
    you are gonna get it in chat! you just wait
    *evil grin

9. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

AnnMarie!!!

This is outstanding. I was happy with my reduction in apr. to 13.9% and a $300 limit increase on my $3K card. But a $1K increase on 4 cards. WOW is all I can think to say.

P.S. Cap One Platinum at 9.9% must be in your future.

10. CardKid

CardKid Well-Known Member

Ann Marie,

You should combine them all into one account (keeping the one with the longest history) and then ask to have that card upgraded to a Platinum.

CardKid

11. miles

miles Well-Known Member

That's great AnnMarie. Congratulations!! You had much better luck with them than I did, but I must admit I wasn't as persistent as you. You're my HERO!! :-D